I had another baby appointment on the 17th. This time I only had to wait three weeks, instead of four, but it felt like only one week had passed. We have been so busy in the McGough household that time is just flying by.
Everything looked good! My blood pressure was low, as usual. I hope that doesn't change. I had gained 4 pounds in three weeks. I was happy with that because it was lower than my recent weight gains of 7 lbs. and 11 lbs. in four week spans. I have now gained a total of 29 pounds. I wish that number was a bit lower, but Calum and I seem to be doing just fine!
My little man had a heart rate of 164 beats per minute. I keep waiting for that number to go down, but my wiggle worm has other ideas. He is a mover and a shaker. I like that I never have to do kick counts, because he moves regularly and we can't ever possibly miss his presence. Sometimes Damon and I just sit on the couch and stare at my tummy because Calum is the master at making it shake!
My next appointment is in just 2 weeks, on July 31st!
Here are a few tummy pictures.
31 weeks:
32 weeks:
Symptoms and Such:
I definitely feel pregnant. I have for a few weeks now. Here are a few things to note:
- I stay hot, and poor Damon freezes!
- Regardless of my activity level throughout the day, I am usually having some decent back pain at night.
- The soles of my feet hurt! I know it sounds crazy, but they feel bruised on the bottom, especially in the mornings when I get up. I find that my thick flip flop soles are preferable to going barefoot.
- I will get thirsty out of nowhere. I can be fine one minute and then dying of thirst the next. I can drink a bottle of water, or two, very quickly in those instances.
- After only walking a short distance (very short) I sound like I have been power-walking. Lol!
- Little man stays in my ribs. He likes to stretch out as much as he can, but he is definitely still high in my tummy.
- I have started having some pelvic floor pain, which apparently can last for weeks prior to delivery. Gotta love those hormones that relax your joints, making you ache and also waddle a bit!
- I keep waiting for my belly button to pop out. It doesn't happen for all women, but I think it may for me. We will see. It is definitely getting close to that point.
- Calum is still moving as much as ever. His movements are more noticeable now that his bones have hardened, and they are fun to feel.
Although I do have some aches and pains, I still consider myself to be having a very easy pregnancy. I have been very blessed with feeling well.
No comments:
Post a Comment