My brother is moving to New York City! How crazy is that? Seems crazy to me- not crazy like he shouldn't go, just crazy because it is such a huge change. He has decided to go up there and finally use his GI bill to go to college. I really hope he enjoys it there. I am glad he is making this choice to go to college.
Here is a view from his new apartment:
New Career?
Okay, I am not beginning a new career, but lately I have been doing some very fun things that got me thinking about different career options. You have to love when your mind wanders!
I have discovered a love for making gift baskets! I made one in January for my friend Brittani's baby shower and then I just made another for my friend Erin's wedding shower. They were fun and I think they turned out cute!
For the baby shower:
For the wedding shower:
I have also been dabbling in invitation-making. I am making two invitations for some of Erin's luncheons and such for her wedding. It has been a fun challenge. No, I don't really expect to ever do either of these things for real, but they have been fun projects! Perhaps I am a touch more crafty than I thought!
Mary Evelyn:
I have seen a lot of Miss Mary Evelyn and her mama, Brittani, lately, but I always forget to take pictures. She is getting so big! Four months old! In another two months she will get to meet Calum! I know they will be fast friends!
Here we are together!
No comments:
Post a Comment