Friday, July 20, 2012

Baby Shower #1

We are so blessed to have friends and family who want to give us baby showers. My first baby shower was July 15th. My closest friends, Brittani McAnnally, Erin Hughes, and Danielle Livingston gave me the most beautiful shower!

The shower had a fire truck theme, like Calum's nursery! It was so cute! I was so excited and had the best time!

The shower decorations were perfect!



Yummy cupcakes!

I love the fruit baby!



So many presents to be opened!


My wonderful hostesses! Thank you all so much!
Erin, Me, Danielle, Brittani:


Time to get started on all those gifts!








 












We were blessed beyond measure! Calum is going to be one spoiled little guy!

My Mom, Me, my Grandma, and Damon:

Damon's Mom, Me, and Damon:

32 weeks:

I love this picture!!!


Thank you, Danielle, for taking all these pictures of our shower!


A Cypress Inn Dinner:
A few of my friends from college were unable to come the day of the shower, so they arranged for us to get together a few days before for a dinner date. I'm so glad they wanted to come to Tuscaloosa to visit with me! I love them all!

Brittani & Courtney, with Miss Mary Evelyn too!


Cassie, Megan, and Me:

They brought yummy cookies for dessert. I had to take a picture! So cute!

Great college friends!
Brittani, Cassie, Me, Courtney, Megan:


Our next shower is tomorrow (July 21st)! I am very excited and will hopefully have lots of pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment