Our new house is very close to being finished; however, I am behind on sharing pictures by many, many weeks! Here are some pictures of our house's progress.
Pictures from 5/18/12:
Just beginning the brick- Front
Back:
Coming in front door, looking at the kitchen (left) and dining area (rt.):
Damon, standing in the pantry:
Great room:
Looking from great room toward the study and hallway:
Study:
Master bedroom:
Master bathroom (pic 1):
Master bath (pic 2):
Laundry room:
Calum's room:
Spare bedroom:
Pictures from 5/23/12:
I carved this into our back porch while the concrete was still rather wet. Unfortunately, I did not realize they weren't finished and they came back and put a brick border around the edges, covering almost everything up. Oh well, at least I have this picture!
Picture from 6/3/12:
Pictures from 6/16/12:
Cabinets in the kitchen!:
Looking at the great room area from the kitchen:
Great room:
Laundry:
Tile in our master shower:
Our fabulous tub:
Cabinets in the master bath:
Pictures from 6/21/12:
Floors in the great room!
Floors in the kitchen/dining area:
I love my chandelier!
Kitchen:
Picture from 6/27/12:
No comments:
Post a Comment