I can’t believe how quickly the year has flown by. We began 2012 with the exciting news that we were going to be parents. I was only 4 weeks pregnant, but we already knew! We also were planning to build a new house. In a year’s time, we have built and moved into our new home, we have sold our old house, we have welcomed our son into the world, and we have already spent almost four months with him! We have celebrated birthdays, holidays, met new friends, kept the old, and we have made many memories. I can’t wait to see where 2013 takes us!
I don’t make new year resolutions, but I will say that I am now smaller than I have been in years! I am smaller than I was before getting pregnant and I would like to stay that way. I somehow doubt that will happen, but a girl can try!
I think Calum will definitely make the most changes over the next year. I can’t even imagine what all he will accomplish by the end of 2013. Right now he has just started using his jumper. He has a long way to go, but now that he can hold his head up well he is having a fun time trying to discover the purpose for his new toy!
Well, Damon, Calum, and I will see you all in the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment