Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanksgiving

Calum had a lot of company for Thanksgiving. His Mama and Daddy forgot to take pictures though! How horrible!
Calum spent the Friday after Thanksgiving with Damon and me (of course), his Nana, Great-Grandmama, Great-PawPaw, Great Aunt Terry, Great Uncle Derrell, and my cousins, Holly and Kara. His Uncle Jeremy had to stay in New York for Thanksgiving.
On the Saturday after Thanksgiving, Calum spent the day with us, his MawMaw, Uncle Jason, Aunt Bethanie, and cousin Tanner.
Here is Calum with me and my cousin, Holly.


Kara, Me, and Holly:


 Calum got his first cold after Thanksgiving. I did not like it. It is never fun to see your baby not feeling well. I am glad I have Damon, because putting saline in his nose and suctioning it out every morning and night is tough. Calum would cry and just sounded so pitiful. Damon got stuck doing it most of the time as I was there to offer snuggles and kisses to make it all better. Lol! I am happy to say it only lasted about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment