Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More House pics!

So, I guess I lied about my tummy picture. I still haven't taken one. I am really bad at remembering those.

Instead of tummy pics, I have brought you more house pictures!

This is the front. It looks a bit odd because part of it is covered. The guy in the picture is shoveling sand in the "front porch" so they can pour the concrete. You can see that they already poured the concrete for the garage. I'm not sure when the walls for it go up.

Here is a view from the back. Yes, we are going to be on a crawl space, and we'll have a lot of storage space under the house. We will have a great view of our woods and land from the back porch!

These pictures were taken yesterday. They said the wood for the roof should go up today! If the rain holds off this week, I can't wait to see what my house will look like by this weekend!


Only 20 more days until our next ultrasound and gender reveal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment