Friday, March 30, 2012

House Update

It is amazing how quickly our house is taking shape. Our builder says it isn't going up as quickly as he would like, but I have no complaints.We go out about once a week and take a look at what has been done. Here are a few pictures:

Step 1: 03/11/12

Step 2: 03/24/12
I love the difference in the trees, compared to the above picture. 

Step 3: 03/28/12
Only four days later! 

We went tonight to look, but I didn't get a picture. Most of the stud walls were already up (2 days after the above picture). I think if the rain would have held off today, all the stud walls would have been completed.

Damon has been working at the house site duing his off time. He is helping the builders, going alone to clean up the lot, and has also cut some trees.
Me? I supervise! Lol!

 

Here are pictures of our floorplan and front elevation. I do not have the blueprints in an electronic version, so I had to take pictures of the hardcopies. Maybe you will be able to discern some of the layout. Clicking the picture should make it larger. Ignore all the squiggly lines- those show the electrical wiring.



Well, I suppose that is about all for the house updates. I will post more pictures soon!

Oh, I forgot to mention on my last post.... 23 days until we find out if we are having a Baby Girl McGough, or a Baby Boy McGough!


No comments:

Post a Comment