Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Second Trimester!!!

Goodness! It has been a while since I have posted. I guess there isn't too much going on, but really I think it is that I have been too lazy.

My first post this evening is about moving into my second trimester of pregnancy!!! I am very excited about this, and the idea that I am now 1/3 of the way to getting to meet our baby! I find it interesting that my three baby sources are giving me different days for the beginning of this trimester. My pregnancy book tells me it was last week (12 weeks). My blog tells me it is this week (13 weeks) and my iPhone app tells me it is next week (14 weeks). I decided to go with 13, since that is basically 1/3 of the way to 40 weeks.

Lately I have been more tired than in the past weeks. I thought my fatigue was getting better, but I suppose that was just a short break, because it has been back on a daily basis as of late. I have also been having a lot of headaches. I refuse to take any medication, so I have been waiting them out. Usually sleep will provide relief. Luckily they haven't been too bad. I know if it was bad enough I would probably break down and take a Tylenol, but.... not yet. Still no sickness. At this point I am assuming it is never going to come... a huge blessing!

My next appointment will be in one week, March 13th. I will be 14 weeks and 2 days. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again. It is difficult waiting this period out. I can't feel my baby, so I just have to have faith that all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment