MORE GIFTS:
A few weeks ago, my friend Erin let me know that she had mailed me some baby coupons. She is great- always making sure I don't have to pay full price for baby items. :-) She said that I should be on the lookout for a package and to let her know when it arrived, because she wanted to make sure it arrived safely. I thought this was odd, seeing as how it was just coupons. Sure enough, my suspicions about her coupon gift were true. I did receive coupons- but I got baby goodies too! I love being pregnant! I get surprises all the time! Here are some pictures of her very cute gifts for Baby Boy McGough.
What a cute sleeper! It says "Wildly Cute!" I can already picture my squirmy baby boy wearing this.
BABY SHOWER FOR VICKY AND REBECCA:
At work, I am one of three women who are expecting their first baby. For a school as small as Buhl, that is a large percentage of the faculty/staff. On April 30th, we had a joint baby shower for Vicky and Rebecca. They are both expecting girls. Vicky is expecting Camryn Elizabeth any day now and Rebecca is expecting Alayna Grayce in July. Here are a few pictures from the shower.
Vicky is all smiles!
Here we are- the three pregnant ladies! Vicky, Me, and Rebecca. I am 21 weeks in this picture.
Buhl Buddies: (L to R) Vicky, Tammy (purposefully hiding behind everyone), Me, Danielle, and Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment