The front. It finally looks like our house- minus the colors. Hopefully the brick and siding will be up by the end of this week. Maybe even sheet-rock... maybe. I would take either as long as something changes!!!
The living space. We have an open floor plan. This is the foyer and great room area. I am standing in the kitchen taking the picture.
Here is a close up of the wall in the living/great room- my favorite thing in the house. I love my beautiful windows and the built-in bookshelves that will flank the mantle and fireplace.
Here is the master bedroom.
Master bath:
Laundry room: I rearranged the original plans a lot to ensure I would have a large laundry room.
Baby's room! We have another room that pretty much looks just like this one (You know- wood, windows, more wood). It will be a guest room.
Now, some of Damon and me- so you don't forget what we look like!
Damon- on the back porch. It hasn't been poured yet (It is several feet above the backyard- maybe 5ft). I'm taking this picture through the kitchen window- above where the sink will be.
Damon- looking out the kitchen window. I am sitting in the doorway leading out to the backporch (see later picture).
Damon- sitting in the backdoor.
Me- doing the same (23weeks pregnant).
Damon took this picture with my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment