I was really hoping that this post would be one filled with ultrasound pictures and appointment info, but alas it is not. Yesterday morning I got a call from my doctor's office. My doctor, Dr. Bolton, has strep throat. My high spirits sank immediately. My appointment was cancelled and had to be rescheduled. So, instead of ultrasound pics at 9 weeks, 2 days, we will (Lord, I hope!) be sharing pictures from an ultrasound at 10 weeks, 1 day. My appointment was rescheduled for Monday at 3:00pm.
My symptoms have been very minimal, and lately almost non-existent. Just earlier this week I told a friend that I felt like someone was playing a trick on me because I lately had not been feeling anything but normal and was beginning to think there wasn't anything in my tummy at all. HA! I should have kept that thought to myself because that afternoon I was extremely exhausted, hardly made it through the work day, and then when I got home I was miserably nauseated all night. So much for that theory.
I still have days where food is very bland, but it is not always an everyday thing. One day a food might have little to no taste and then the next it tastes like it should. I find that fascinating for some reason. My nausea has been few and far between, but when it hits it is not fun. It always happens at night and I am still not sure exactly why. I do not get sick, just feel bad. My appetite is normal, but I have noticed something that is neat. (I know, everything seems amazing to me. I am sure you all think I am crazy!) I will be fine, content, and not hungry one minute and then BAM, I am starving! It doesn't build up, it just hits me like a ton of bricks and I know if I don't eat something quickly I will get nauseated, and little will alleviate that.
I can't think of any other symptoms other than just being an old lady and going to bed at ridiculously early times every night. I don't ever go to bed with Damon anymore. I can't hold out into the late hours. I pass out between 7:30 and 9:00 usually. One night I went to bed at 6:30 and then was wide awake and eating popsicles at 10:30. Like I said, it all fascinates me! Lol!
In other news, our contract for our land goes back through court TOMORROW! Yea! Once the amendment is signed by the judge we just have to wait on the hard copies. When the bank gets those we can close. So, baring any further problems, we should close on the land and get started on our house by the end of this month. Finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment