Damon and I helped with EasterFest at our church. Calum came with us and we all had a great time!
Calum "held" a duckling at the petting zoo.
He was not afraid of the Easter Bunny, but at this point Calum was so tired that smiling was just not a possibility.
Calum's first Easter at church! He enjoyed people-watching and listening to the music, but eventually fell asleep on Daddy.
I tried an idea I saw on Facebook for using shaving cream and food coloring to dye eggs. It worked pretty well. The eggs had a marble look to them. Calum seemed to enjoy checking them out.
Here is Calum's Easter basket. He got a few new toys, a swimsuit, hat, and sunglasses (He never liked the sunglasses).
I found, over time, that the toys I bought for his Easter basket were some of his all time favorites. He loved the green and blue bunnies, the Mickey rattle, the soft books, and the Ninja Turtles cell phone (all from the bargain bin at Target). He played with them all for months!
Here is our family Easter photo. Skip Baumhower, a well-known photographer in town, goes to our church, and every Easter he does free family photos. I love this picture! We have a canvas of it hanging in our living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment