Saturday, September 21, 2013

Baby pictures from 5-6 months

My sweet, sleepy boy!

This was the first time he slept any way but on his back. It made me very nervous. Within days, his side-sleeping became tummy-sleeping and I soon discovered he slept much more soundly that way.


Yummy rice cereal!

Daddy took this picture.

I love story time with my cuddle bug!


We put Calum to bed while he is still awake- always have- but occasionally this happens! I cherish those times when I can hold my snuggly, sleeping, baby boy!

Once Calum figured out he could get his feet to his mouth, this was a common sight.

I love this picture! He is just quietly contemplating his penguin feet!


First baby food!

This was Calum's first night to sleep in his room! I thought I wouldn't make it through the night. He was such a big boy, and in true Calum style, he was calm and laid-back. I was the nutcase!


This picture makes me smile. He didn't master a sippy cup for quite a while, but he loved to chew on them, even while in his favorite jumper.

Precious smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment