"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Trying to Play Catch-up
As per usual, I am super behind on my posts! I am going to try to catch up a bit. The next several posts have been typed on my computer for weeks. After I get those posted, I will try to write further posts that should have been posted a least a month ago. Some may ask why I even bother playing catch up- why I don't just stop blogging. Well... this isn't for my readers. This is for my family. I will have all this printed at a later date, to keep. I want to document what goes on in our lives. Its a lot easier than a scrapbook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment