Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Ride!

On January 19th, Damon and I decided to go vehicle shopping. Yes, it was my idea. We had been talking about it for a while, so we just decided to go look. I really wanted Damon to get the new vehicle, because his little red truck is so much older than my Jeep, but he insisted I got it, since I was driving Calum around on most days.


We weren’t going to buy anything that day, but somehow we did! We also spent way more money than we said we were going to! We reasoned that we would just keep this vehicle for a very long while and make it worth our money.

We bought a 2011 Ford Expedition. I love it! It only had a little over 12,000 miles on it. It wasn’t even listed exactly. We saw it as we drove around the lot. It was being used by the owner of Townsend Ford. An old man, who had a driver! Apparently he always has a black and tan Expedition. He uses it for so many miles and then upgrades to a newer model. I guess he was ready to upgrade on the day we were there, because he said we could buy it if we wanted it. It looks brand new on the inside and outside. I never imagined having such a nice vehicle!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment