Sunday, January 27, 2013

Calum's Four Month Check-up

Calum had his four month well baby checkup on Friday, January 11th. He weighed 15 pounds and 12 ounces! He measured 25 ¾ inches in length. He is a growing boy! He doesn’t seem that heavy to me, but I know I have developed better arm muscles from toting him around.
 
Calum had his second set of immunizations. He cried a little more this time than at his two month visit, and he was whineier afterward. (Did you know whineier is the appropriate word choice- not “more whiny”? Spell check got me on that one!)


That night he was very sore from his shots, so we decided to give him some Tylenol. He had other ideas. I seriously do not believe he got one drop of that medicine. He was a pro at pushing it out of his mouth. I mean, Damon is a nurse and has given meds to babies before, and he still couldn't get Calum to take it. So, needless to say, Calum did not actually have any medicine for this set of shots either.

Here we are, waiting for our appointment:


Aren't we cute? Clearly he had no understanding that he was waiting for his shots!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment