Daddy got him dressed to go out:
Here is how Calum uses his pacifier. He doesn't really take it anymore. He never really did, unless he was hungry and waiting on a bottle. Now, he just chews on random parts of it. I love how his finger is in his mouth too. He looooves to chew on his fingers! He will even try to stick a finger in his mouth with his bottle nipple too. This is classic Calum behavior!
Calum, on his first morning at church. He stays in the nursery, but I wanted to take him in to hear the music. I thought he might like it. Really, he was more into the lights and people-watching than the music.
Here is my little man after he made quite a mess of his clothes. We were out and about on a Sunday afternoon. Damon ran into Academy to get something and we stayed in the car, so I could feed Calum his bottle. I ended up having to change him on the back seat. He made quite a mess, to say the least. He had to have new clothes, and he also peed everywhere! Gotta love the craziness of situations! He was quite proud of his mess!
Calum and Daddy, studying hard about the toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment