Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another Appointment Come and Gone

I had a baby appointment yesterday morning- Sept 4th. I had only gained one pound. Yea! My blood pressure looked good too. They hooked me up to a monitor to see if I was having any contractions and to see how Calum would handle them. It took Tammy, Dr. Bolton's nurse, forever to get me situated, because Calum refused to be still so we could get his heartbeat consistently. She informed me that SHE gets to give him his first spanking when he arrives. Lol! I'm telling you, he acts up for her- like he knows who she is. It's rather amusing really! Anyway- no contractions- of course! Dr. Bolton checked me- just a little progress. One centimeter, 25% effaced, -1 station. Something is better than nothing I suppose, but my patience is running short. I'm ready to meet him! I have an appointment next Monday- AFTER my due date has come and gone. We will talk induction then. Will we make it to that appointment? We'll see! I'm guessing- yes! Calum seems quite content where he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment